I'm impressed.....you already have your tree done and WRAPPED presents under the tree. The boys looked like they had lots of fun. We just got done decorating one tree and now one more to go.
How fun!!! Your stockings are so cute. I love them! Your mantle and tree look so pretty. I'm glad I got to see you this weekend! Only 3 more weeks until Christmas!!!
6 comments:
What fun! I love your stockings. Kate was so excited when she helped decorate our tree this year.
How precious ... and what a sweet tradition this will be! And may I add that they did an exceptional job!!!
Love, Kelly
The boys are so precious!!! Thank you so much the sweet message today!!!
I love you,
Mema
I'm impressed.....you already have your tree done and WRAPPED presents under the tree. The boys looked like they had lots of fun. We just got done decorating one tree and now one more to go.
How fun!!! Your stockings are so cute. I love them! Your mantle and tree look so pretty. I'm glad I got to see you this weekend! Only 3 more weeks until Christmas!!!
Love the tree and stockings. Adore what is under them. Thanks for sharing your home and heart.
Post a Comment