Monday, December 11, 2006

Neighborhood Parties

Andy and I went to our neighborhood progressive dinner this past Saturday night.
I went to our neighborhood Bunco group's annual cookie swap. I was so excited because I won best tasting cookie. It was so easy to make. I will post it as my next recipe on Fun Food for Friday.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun...I love parties at Christmas time! You and Andy look great in that picture!

Jill said...

What fun!! Congrats on the best recipe. I can't wait to see it on Friday.

Laura said...

What a cute couple!!!!!! I am looking forward to the cookie recipe. Hope to see you soon over the holidays

Kelly Burgess said...

What a HOT couple!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have an exciting life Kelly! The cookie swap, ice skating and progressive dinner. I am glad you get to be active and enjoy all that's around you!
Annette