"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
These are the cutest pictures ever! What great memories they will all have at the barber shop!Love, Kelly S
That is so cute that they all get their hair cut at the same barber shop. I know it's fun being the mom of 3 boys!
Well, I see those Creative Memories pages now! The pictures of the boys haircuts are cute and will make great scrapbook pages! Annette
Post a Comment
3 comments:
These are the cutest pictures ever! What great memories they will all have at the barber shop!
Love, Kelly S
That is so cute that they all get their hair cut at the same barber shop. I know it's fun being the mom of 3 boys!
Well, I see those Creative Memories pages now! The pictures of the boys haircuts are cute and will make great scrapbook pages! Annette
Post a Comment