Sunday, December 10, 2006

Drew was so excited that his friends Collin and Parker came home with him last week after preschool to play. Drew and Parker had so much fun acting like Superman.
The boys LOVE their Pop so much! He drops by to see the boys and they love it. Drew loves to talk to Pop on the phone at night. 3 Generations of Moss Boys!

Andy and I took the boys to the mall Friday night to get their picture made with Santa. Adam did not like Santa at all, he would not even go near him. So, we did not get Santa pictures. We ended up having dinner at the mall, getting Drew fitted for his tux for Aunt Abby's wedding, and we let the kids ride some of the rides at the mall. We had a fun family night together.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures...I love the one of all the Moss boys! That is so funny that Adam didn't like Santa. He is such a funny kid. I can't wait to see all of you at Christmas! It's only 14 days away!!!