Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Night at the Movies

Tiffany and I took Drew and Katie to see Charlotte's Web tonight at the movies. They loved it. We had a great time watching the movie and eating lot and lots of popcorn! What a fun Sunday night with friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are SOOO cute!!! Katie is so cute with her arm around Drew!!! I can't wait to take Dylan to see that movie!

Anonymous said...

Mackenzie saw that with a friend last Friday and thought it was so cute! I don't think we had the cute backdrop at our theater though! Drew is enjoying so much now. What a great age to explore and laugh and be little, but big!
Annette

Anonymous said...

Mackenzie saw that with a friend last Friday and thought it was so cute! I don't think we had the cute backdrop at our theater though! Drew is enjoying so much now. What a great age to explore and laugh and be little, but big!
Annette