"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Mass chaos! It looks like so much fun!
What a wonderful Christmas! I am so thankful for my family! It was so fun being at your house all weekend! Oh and your house looked beautiful!
What a gingerbread house! Mackenzie made one with two friends and it turned out cute...but nothing like this one! I think we needed to use more icing. Glad Aunt Rita got to come and enjoy the boys over Christmas!Annette
OMG....I miss Christmas with you guys! We need to all get together again soon! Miss you guys!Hilary
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Mass chaos! It looks like so much fun!
What a wonderful Christmas! I am so thankful for my family! It was so fun being at your house all weekend! Oh and your house looked beautiful!
What a gingerbread house! Mackenzie made one with two friends and it turned out cute...but nothing like this one! I think we needed to use more icing. Glad Aunt Rita got to come and enjoy the boys over Christmas!
Annette
OMG....I miss Christmas with you guys! We need to all get together again soon! Miss you guys!
Hilary
Post a Comment