Hey, I know that ice skating was fun. We used to do that too. At 40ish, that just does not happen anymore! We have fun, just in different ways now. Mostly we have fun seeing the kids becoming more independent and growing up to be such great people! BJ will graduate in May and has his college acceptance letters in...Wow...that shows I am way too old to ice skate, but I do remember the fun we had! Happy New Year to you all! Annette
2 comments:
Wow...that looks like a neat ice skating rink! How fun!
Hey, I know that ice skating was fun. We used to do that too. At 40ish, that just does not happen anymore! We have fun, just in different ways now. Mostly we have fun seeing the kids becoming more independent and growing up to be such great people! BJ will graduate in May and has his college acceptance letters in...Wow...that shows I am way too old to ice skate, but I do remember the fun we had! Happy New Year to you all! Annette
Post a Comment