"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
What a fun birthday party! We had a blast ... and are so very thankful for our best friend Drew!Love, Cooper & Lance
What a fun birthday party! I'm sorry we couldn't come in town. Tell Drew Aunt Abby said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Love you,Abby
That is a lot of kids, Kelly! Looks like you and Andy went all out for little Drew! Glad he had fun and I cannot believe he is 4 already! Annette
Happy Birthday, Drew! Kelly, this is so funny... Luke had that EXACT cake at his party and he had his party at a bouncy place too! Isn't that funny? I guess great minds think alike!! It looks like you guys had fun! Misty
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a fun birthday party! We had a blast ... and are so very thankful for our best friend Drew!
Love, Cooper & Lance
What a fun birthday party! I'm sorry we couldn't come in town. Tell Drew Aunt Abby said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"
Love you,
Abby
That is a lot of kids, Kelly! Looks like you and Andy went all out for little Drew! Glad he had fun and I cannot believe he is 4 already! Annette
Happy Birthday, Drew! Kelly, this is so funny... Luke had that EXACT cake at his party and he had his party at a bouncy place too! Isn't that funny? I guess great minds think alike!! It looks like you guys had fun!
Misty
Post a Comment