



Our First Father-Son Campout was a huge success! 8 of Drew's friends from his preschool class came with their dads and they all spent the entire night. They all had a great time playing in the field together. They all enjoyed roasting mashmellows and hotdogs over the fire. They camped in the field behind Andy's parents' house. It was perfect b/c it was near a house if they needed anything, but still surrounded by woods. I think this will be an annual event for the boys.
6 comments:
This is just so cute! The boys will come to realize later what a bonding time it is to be with dad out like this. I cannot believe they stayed out all night in the tentt! Drew looks like a pro with his backback on! Annette
Cooper, Lance, and Chad all had a fabulous time! Thanks for organizing everything, Kelly. They are already looking forward to doing the camp-out again!
Words can't describe how cute those pictures are!!! The one of Andy and the boys is so cute! It sounds like they had a successful camp-out!
How cute is this! I love the idea:) We might have to try this in Georgia:) have a great week..Love, Colin
Kelly,
This is the cutest thing you have ever posted! They are so precious camping with their Daddy! I love this event, you should make it an annual event.
I love you,
Mom
I cannot believe that they all made it through the night. That is evidence of the great relationship these young boys have with their dads to trust them and risk this new learning experience. Way to go dads! They are all cute as a button!
Post a Comment