Thursday, October 05, 2006

2nd Fun Food for Friday!

Thank you to Jill Salsbury and Lindsay Jarman for contributing recipes last Friday to the blog. They look delicious. If you tried any of the recipes, be sure to post a comment about it. I thought I would post a recipe for an appetizer this week. And it is for a Yummy Apple Dip...
Mix together -2 blocks of cream cheese (soften)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 Tablespoons vanilla
Add 1 package of Heath Toffe bits
It is delicious! Hope you enjoy! :) Don't forget to post your recipe in the comment section.
Love, Kelly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOOOOh! Everyone needs to try this recipe that Kelly posted...it is SO good!!! Here is another fruit dip that is also very good! I make it when I do a fruit salad (which for me is just a big bowl of fresh, mixed fruit, lol). I usually use fresh pineapple chunks, cantaloupe, red and green grapes, blueberries, strawberry halves, and bananas. Other fresh fruits would be wonderful as well! I mix it all up and put it in a big crystal bowl...it is great to take to showers, too! It is so fresh and the colors are gorgeous! Anyway, here is the dip recipe:

1 cup of non-fat yogurt
1 cup of powdered sugar
1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter
Sprinkle of cinammon
***Mix all ingredients together well with a whisk.

It is super-fast and super-good, just like Kelly's dip!

Love you, Kel!