What I have in the crock pot right now for dinner tonight is roast. It is sooo easy and sooo yummy!
In Crock Pot:
Roast
Baby carrots
Sliced onions
Potatos sliced into smaller pieces
Dales seasoning (I use 1/4 of a bottle)
Salt and Pepper to taste
Add water until it covers ingredients in the crock pot
I usually cook it on low all day in the crock pot
That's all you do. I know it is not anything special, but it is easy and yummy. What more could you ask for. :) Hope you enjoy.
Don't forget to post your recipe in the comments section.
Thanks and Love, Kelly
2 comments:
Pot roast is one of my faves. Sounds yummy on a yucky day
This is so funny, Kelly! I was thinking about this earlier and about what recipe I was going to post today, and I was going to do potroast...great minds think alike:)
Anyway, mine was just the same...pot roast, potatoes, onions, carrots...the only change is that I use a packet of Lipton's Onion Soup mix over the pot roast and a half cup of water and then add the veggies and crank up the pot, lol!
Next week I promise I won't be a copycat:)
I am going to try your variation on the recipe next time. It is one of my faves b/c I leave it on all day and I come home and the entire house smells awesome!
Love you, Kel!
What are the boys going to be for Halloween?
Much love!!!
Post a Comment