"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Baby Bunco for Tiffany
Tonight we had Baby Bunco for Tiffany at my house. We had so much fun eating dinner, watching Tiffany open gifts, and playing Bunco. The girls in my bunco group all live in my neighborhood. Tiffany is due in a couple of weeks, but probably will have the baby any day. :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a fun night! I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!
Kelly, How creative you are! You are so precious to me. Tiffany looks good and I know they are so excited. You girls just seem to love each other & have such fun. What a blessing to have good friends! Love, Mom
3 comments:
What a fun night! I can't wait to see you this weekend!!!
You all have such a great neighborhood. What fun!! Ilove your new room and furniture. It looks great!
Kelly,
How creative you are! You are so precious to me. Tiffany looks good and I know they are so excited. You girls just seem to love each other & have such fun. What a blessing to have good friends!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment