Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend Fun!

Saturday morning we took the boys to AL Lotts playground.

Pop came over to play football with the boys in the backyard Saturday afternoon.

Sunday after church, Andy and I painted our dining room. Andy let Drew, Adam and Kyle each take a turn painting.

Friday night Andy and I went to a 40th Surprise party for a friend at Neyland Stadium and Saturday night we went to a wedding. We all had a great weekend!



4 comments:

cjnsmom said...

looks like yu guys had a full weekend. It was good seeing you on Saturday. I know that you must be excited about BSF starting soon. I am really looking forward to C.J. and I both starting back, it is much needed by the end of Summer:)

Hope that Drew hasa great day at School tomorrow.

Amanda said...

Good heavens you had a busy weekend! I'm not sure how you do it all!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend! That's cute that Andy let the bots help paint!

Anonymous said...

Sorry...let the "BOYS" paint not the "bots" paint! Haha!!!