Friday, August 01, 2008

Can you believe it has been 10 years?

Today is our 10 year wedding anniversary. Andy and I are celebrating by going to the mountains for a relaxing weekend together.

10 comments:

Brandy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy your day. I've missed talking to you often the past couple of weeks. You must be busy as well, as I have been cramming every day full of work & kids. Talk to you soon.

cjnsmom said...

Happy Anniversary Kelly and Andy. You look so pretty in your dress. Hope that you guys do something special.

Janet Morgan said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY ANDY & KELLY!!!

Anonymous said...

It really seems like yesterday that I witnessed your wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and you were surrounded by so many friends and family. Have a great time in the mountains! Much love, Ashley E.

Shannon & Co. said...

How cute you all are! I cannot believe that it has been 10 years. What an accomplishment. You should be incredibly proud of yourselves.

Kelly B said...

I really can't believe it has been that long, seems like yesterday. Congratulations, and I hope you have a great celebration!

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you're having a great weekend away.

Amanda said...

Wow...I can't believe it has been 10 years! I remember more details from your wedding day than mine! Congratulations and I hope you guys had a great weekend!

korsega said...

what a great picture - It's amazing to think that we were probably going through all the planning stages at the same time!!!