"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Looks like Drew had a great day!
How exciting - love the pics!
That's awesome...I hope that he had a great day and that you handled it okay too. We are on the count down. Christopher starts on Tuesday...full day on the first day!!
Awwww...little Drewby is getting so big! Aunt Abby is so proud of him!!!
What a wonderful time I am sure that he had. It is always harder on mommies than the kids. He looks wonderful. You must be so proud.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like Drew had a great day!
How exciting - love the pics!
That's awesome...I hope that he had a great day and that you handled it okay too. We are on the count down. Christopher starts on Tuesday...full day on the first day!!
Awwww...little Drewby is getting so big! Aunt Abby is so proud of him!!!
What a wonderful time I am sure that he had. It is always harder on mommies than the kids. He looks wonderful. You must be so proud.
Post a Comment