Thursday, August 14, 2008

Kindergarten Wonder


4 comments:

Denton Family said...

Hi Kelly, I found your blog from Kelly Simpsons's. I grew up with the Moss's at West End. I have cried all week over my oldest starting Kindergarten this week and the words of this poem are absolutately what i am feeling but unable to write. i hope you don't mind but i put it on my blog but stated that it came from your blog.
i was the family at the beach with you all in May. My maiden name is McBride. www.dfamilytimes.blogspot.com

cjnsmom said...

That is just so sweet. I will have to hold onto that for next year when CJ goes to Kindergarten. Drew looks very brave in his pictures. I know that I will be a BIG baby having to let go of C.J. going:(

hope that he made a special friend:)

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! It made me want to cry. I remember when Dylan started kindergarten. I can't believe Drew is big enough to be in kindergarten. It seems like yesterday you and Andy were bringing him home from the hospital. He is growing too fast!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Kindergarten will be a blast for you! That is the sweetest thought "Kindergarten Wonder". I could not take mine, Brian had to do it. I was all teary eyed on each one! Annette