"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Fun with Friends
Last night we went to Chick-fil-a with our friends. The boys had so much fun playing with Lance, Cooper, and Brooke. In this picture they all are holding a piece of ice on top of their head. They are so silly.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
What a good looking group of kids! I just noticed that Drew is the only brown haired kid out of yours and Kelly's kids. They are all SO adorable!!!
And why are they putting ice on their heads? They are silly!!!
1 comment:
What a good looking group of kids! I just noticed that Drew is the only brown haired kid out of yours and Kelly's kids. They are all SO adorable!!!
And why are they putting ice on their heads? They are silly!!!
I can't wait to see you this weekend! Yea!!!
Post a Comment