Monday, August 20, 2007

Adam and Kyle's Birthday

Adam and Kyle's birthday was this past Saturday. We started the morning with a birthday candle in their cinnamon roll and singing Happy Birthday to them. Afterwards, we took them to the park to play, went to a birthday party for a friend, and then went swimming. My sister, mom, and nephew were in town, so they spent the day with us. Adam and Kyle had a fun-filled day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the twins are 3!!! Times flies when you are having fun :) I love the pictures of them after blowing out their candles! I think I took those pictures :)

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Adam and Kyle!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like the party was a blast. My kids love the jumpy things! Adam and Kyle are so cute and BIG! There were a lot of kids there, huh? Have you scrapbooked this birthday yet? I bet you have! I just finished BJ's graduation pages and his SENIOR year pages. We moved him in the dorm at MTSU on Sunday. Watch out, your boys will be there before you know it. You are a great mom and looks like the kids are having an awesome time. Haven't seen Andy in those glasses...looks spiffy. See you soon. Annette