Sunday, August 12, 2007

The boys love Mema!

This weekend Andy went on a golf trip and I was planning to go on a shopping trip with some girlfriends, but I got sick and then the boys got sick. So, Mema came to spend the weekend with us to take care of us. She just left this afternoon and Andy should be home soon. Everyone is doing better today. What would we do without our moms (even at age almost 30)!

3 comments:

The Simpson Family said...

I am so glad that you all are feeling better. My prayers have most definitely been with you over the weekend!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad mom came to Knoxville to take care of all of you. I am so sorry you were sick. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Awww...I love your mom! And I love you too! Call me soon, we have to catch up!

Love,
Lindsay