"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Yea!!! I can finally check your blog again! It has been a rough couple of days being sick! I am so glad to be back into the swing of things. I love the pictures of the boys on their first day of preschool! They are PRECIOUS! They look so big carrying their backpacks :)
Too cute! Hope they had a great first day. I am sure that mommy had a GREAT day.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yea!!! I can finally check your blog again! It has been a rough couple of days being sick! I am so glad to be back into the swing of things.
I love the pictures of the boys on their first day of preschool! They are PRECIOUS! They look so big carrying their backpacks :)
Too cute! Hope they had a great first day. I am sure that mommy had a GREAT day.
Post a Comment