Saturday, June 02, 2007
Hilton Head Beach Trip
We had a great vacation this year at Hilton Head. We went with our good friends Kelly and Chad and their kids Lance, Cooper, and Brooke. We also took two babysitters with us, Whitney and Katie. Some of our friends from our church were also there the same week, so we all got together some. The kids had a great time swimming in the pool and playing at the beach. The guys had fun playing golf two days and fishing with the kids off our dock. Kelly and I went shopping and both got a massage. We all enjoyed playing tennis and riding bikes. Andy and I went out to dinner with Chad and Kelly some and the other night we grilled out at our beach house with the kids. We had wonderful weather and we all had a great vacation with great friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Isn't Hilton Head great. The kids and I are going at the end of July. Love the pictures. Glad you had a wonderful time
Laura
It looks like you all had so much fun. Glad you had a great trip! Welcome back!!
Those pictures are great! I'm glad you are home. I missed talking to you while you were gone. I know you had a great time. We are going to miss you in Boca Raton this year. Love you sis!
Post a Comment