"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Girl Time!
Today was the last day of Mother's Day Out, so we decided to treat ourself to a girl day. First we all went to get pedicures and then we all went out to lunch together. It was so much fun!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kelly, I love you, but did you have to use the flattering picture of me up close sloutched down in the pedicure chair? Ha! I had a wonderful time. Great way to send Mother's Day out. Love, Laurie
How fun! Now your toes will look pretty for the beach!!! I will miss talking to you while you are gone. You better call me at least once next week :)I'll be going in 3 weeks! Yea!!!
4 comments:
Kelly,
I love you, but did you have to use the flattering picture of me up close sloutched down in the pedicure chair? Ha! I had a wonderful time. Great way to send Mother's Day out.
Love,
Laurie
Ohhh, what fun!! I am SO jealous and Laurie...you look cute, you don't look slouched! :-)
How fun! Now your toes will look pretty for the beach!!! I will miss talking to you while you are gone. You better call me at least once next week :)I'll be going in 3 weeks! Yea!!!
Love you sis,
Abby
What a fun day we had! I vote to do this again!
Rachel
Post a Comment