Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Saturday!



Today we went to Gettysvue with our friends Missy and Jason. The guys played golf while we went to the pool with the kids. When they were on the 9th hole we all went to watch them putt. The kids loved watching their daddys play golf. It was a fun day with friends!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I want to go swimming with you and the boys. They are so cute!!!!
I can't wait to see you. We really missed you at the beach. It was not the same without you. Abby & I had fun , but we both missed you too!
I love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Andy!!!

You are a wonderful Father and we praise God for the wonderful example that you are for your boys & many others. Thank you for all you do!

We love you,
Rita & Herbert

Anonymous said...

That really does look like a fun Saturday! Summertime is so fun!!!