We had a great time visiting family. Andy and I went to an arena football game with my sister, Abby, and her husband, Nathan. We also all played tennis together one night. I went to lunch with one of my friends from high school and took Drew to the pool with some of my old friends. We also spent lots of time with family. I went to Granny Lou's house for "coffee club" on Wed. morning and got to see lots of my aunts and cousins. We all had a great time and hope to go back to visit soon!
3 comments:
Cute pictures!!! I had such a good time with you this week. I love your boys SO much! They are precious! The Kats game and tennis was so much fun too! I wish you lived here. I miss you!!!
Oh...and I love the picture of Mom and Granny with all the boys!!! I love Granny! Isn't she cute?
Looks like you had fun visiting the 'boro. Call me next time you ar in and we can try to get the kids together!!
Amber Culpepper
Post a Comment