every pic in this post looks like my house on a daily basis, but I am sure your house is cleaner. I am starting to think you are the "kelly" on flylady. love the diaper
HeeHeeHee! That diaper in the light is too funny! Oh, what fun it is, right? Once when Mackenzie was two, she pulled out things from our cabinet to play house with. She and Daniel were playing SO WELL, I was running around getting things done because it was QUIET. Well, I peep in on them and there are instant pototoes all over the carpet where they were stiring them up in bowls. I was laughing so hard....then when I vacuumed them up, they MADE POTATOES...you see, we have the WATER VACUUM! Yes, we still laugh about that one! Enjoy life! Annette
5 comments:
The diaper in the chadelier is hilarious!
Those pictures prove that it's never boring with 3 boys in the house!
Looks like some of the days we have been having lately...the diaper in the light is tooo funny!!
every pic in this post looks like my house on a daily basis, but I am sure your house is cleaner. I am starting to think you are the "kelly" on flylady. love the diaper
HeeHeeHee! That diaper in the light is too funny! Oh, what fun it is, right? Once when Mackenzie was two, she pulled out things from our cabinet to play house with. She and Daniel were playing SO WELL, I was running around getting things done because it was QUIET. Well, I peep in on them and there are instant pototoes all over the carpet where they were stiring them up in bowls. I was laughing so hard....then when I vacuumed them up, they MADE POTATOES...you see, we have the WATER VACUUM! Yes, we still laugh about that one! Enjoy life! Annette
Post a Comment