Sunday, August 27, 2006

Weekend Fun!


Andy went on a golf trip this weekend. The boys missed him so much. Drew woke up at 3 AM last night crying b/c he missed his daddy. Needless to say they were glad when he got home. As you can see in the picture above of all the boys hanging out on the couch. While he was gone his mom, Rhonda, came and stayed with me and boys. While she was here, we(really she) painted my formal living room. I am getting new furniture this month, but for now I just have the pillow and the picture sitting in the room. We had a great weekend and we are excited to start the week. Preschool and His Kids start this week, so we have a lot to look forward to. Hope you all have a good week. Love, Kelly :)

2 comments:

adam's mommy said...

Hey Girlie,

I love the color of the room! So exciting, new furniture:). I hope you have a great week and I know the boys will love being back in preschool! I'm praying for your grandma. Love, Ashley

Anonymous said...

Your new room is going to be BEAUTIFUL! The walls look great! I can't wait to see it with the new furniture!