Sunday, August 20, 2006

Adam and Kyle's Birthday Party

Me and Andy with the birthday boys
All the Grandparents with their grandchildren
We had a fun party today after church. We had a nice lunch, opened gifts, and had cake and ice cream. The twins loved all their new toys and books. We had a great time spending time with family all afternoon. After the party, Abby, mom, my step-mom, and I all went to the Bridal Shop and found Abby's wedding dress and shoes and the bridesmaid dresses and shoes. She was so excited. The dresses are beautiful. I am so excited! Well, the big birthday weekend is coming to an end. The twins are officially two now. :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Adam and Kyle. Love the cake--can you send some to Texas???
Laura

Anonymous said...

Adam and Kyle,
What a fun day we had!!! You're party was great and you were both so good. Pepa is leaving at 3:00 AM to go on a Mission Trip so I better get in bed.
I love you both,
Mema

Anonymous said...

What a fun birthday party! Dylan had fun playing with the boys all weekend!

Love ya sis!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed your party, Adam and Kyle!! I can't believe that you boys are 2!!! Let the games begin :)
Kelly-love your rug in your den...it's perfect. Sorry, that's the designer in me :/