"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Awww...look at those cute faces!!!
It is amazing how much they all look more and more alike as they grow up! I love you, kel!I am sad I did not get to see you this weekend, but I will call you soon!love, lindsay
they look so big in those pictures! I am so excited to be blogging with you now!
Hey Kelly! I'm so glad Ashley posted a link to your blog, your boys are precious and it is fun to check in with all of you every couple weeks. You all look wonderful, and hope you're doing great!love, Cary Reams Luhn
Happy Birthday Kyle and Adam! We can't wait to see the pictures. Love, Ashley
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awww...look at those cute faces!!!
It is amazing how much they all look more and more alike as they grow up!
I love you, kel!
I am sad I did not get to see you this weekend, but I will call you soon!
love, lindsay
they look so big in those pictures! I am so excited to be blogging with you now!
Hey Kelly! I'm so glad Ashley posted a link to your blog, your boys are precious and it is fun to check in with all of you every couple weeks. You all look wonderful, and hope you're doing great!
love, Cary Reams Luhn
Happy Birthday Kyle and Adam! We can't wait to see the pictures. Love, Ashley
Post a Comment