
Adam and Kyle turned 2 years old today. I took them to get their picture made this morning and then we went to Chick-fil-a for lunch with Kelly, Cooper, Lance, and Brooke. This afternoon Gram brought balloons and gifts for the boys. We had some friends drop by tonight for pizza and cupcakes. We are having their birthday party this Sunday with some family. I will be sure to post pics from their party. Hope you all have a great week-end.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to my favorite twins! I can't wait to see pictures from the party!
Give them hugs and kisses from me and Libby!
What precious pictures of the boys! I cannot believe they are 2 now. Brooke has talked all day about going to Chick-Fil-A with Adam & Kyle ... and of course, Cooper and Lance were thrilled to spend time with their best friend Drew!
Happy Birthday!!!
Love, Kelly
Wow! It is hard to believe it has been two years. Adam and Kyle are so cute with their little cupcakes! I will look forward to seeing the birthday pics from Sunday. Love, Annette
I can't believe Adam & Kyle are 2!!! They are getting big so fast! I love them so much!
Post a Comment