That is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!! I love "you not singing Adam!" That was so cute! I wish you would put more videos on your Blog of the boys. I loved watching that. Kyle's little voice is so precious! Aunt Abby loves her nephews!!!
Kelly that is so cute! It reminds me of C.J. doing that to me when I used to try and sing with him while I was recording him. He would always say "Stop singing". So funny!
3 comments:
He is so cute singing...."you not singing Adam", that cracks me up!!!
Have a better day!
Love you!
That is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!! I love "you not singing Adam!" That was so cute! I wish you would put more videos on your Blog of the boys. I loved watching that. Kyle's little voice is so precious! Aunt Abby loves her nephews!!!
Kelly that is so cute! It reminds me of C.J. doing that to me when I used to try and sing with him while I was recording him. He would always say "Stop singing". So funny!
Post a Comment