I love Fridays! It is the only morning each week I don't have to rush out the door and be somewhere. I am still in my p.j.s and loving it. I finally have time to blog this morning. I don't know about you, but fall is so busy! With school starting back for the boys, soccer practice, and other activites starting back; sometimes I feel like my head is spinning. The boys all love school and soccer. I am excited for them. It is wonderful and also kind of sad because they are growing so fast.
Other random notes...Our new screened porch is finally finished. I love it. We ate breakfast out there today, it is so fun to be outside. The boys all got haircuts this week. Kyle's is shorter than I would normally like it, but I think it's pretty cute. Drew said he looked like a tall baby. He is so funny. Yesterday I played in a tennis match and during the middle of the match I decided that I needed to enjoy life and not focus on my to do list as much (easier said than done). So while I was playing tennis I decided to actually focus on playing and enjoy it instead of trying to hurry and finish so I could get on with my errands of the day. I ended up having a blast and playing really hard. We lost 6-4, 7-5, but at least it was close and it was fun, not to mention I got some exercise. I love tennis, but it is hard to find the extra time to play. I am so excited about Drew's school. He loves his teacher and has made some friends. One of our neighbors, Cole, is in his class and we carpool together. They have become big buddies. Today was my morning to drive, but Andy took Drew for me :) What a treat! It is hard getting up and out with all the boys by 7:10. I am excited to work in Drew's class and school. I am going to be one of the room moms and help with Hospitality on PTA. I can't wait. Drew's school is so fun, I can't wait to be a part of it. I'm excited about this fall and want to enjoy it to the fullest even through the busyness I need to remember all the blessing around me and take time to thank God for each of them. One of my many blessings are my friends. I am so thankful for each of you. Hope you have a Happy Friday!!!
1 comment:
Wow...you were in the mood to type today! I loved reading your post. Even though I talk to you everyday, it's still fun reading about what's going on in your life. I'm glad you are relaxing and enjoying life today. I'm having a really good Friday! It's the weekend...yea!!! Love you sis!
Post a Comment