"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
I didn't realize you had that video as well. It was such a fun game, though hot, the boys had a really good game.If you would like the copy of the video I made just let me know. I amy have a few pic's that I can send you as well.See you Monday for pictures:)
Yea Adam!!! Uncle Nathan and Aunt Abby are so proud of you!!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I didn't realize you had that video as well. It was such a fun game, though hot, the boys had a really good game.
If you would like the copy of the video I made just let me know. I amy have a few pic's that I can send you as well.
See you Monday for pictures:)
Yea Adam!!! Uncle Nathan and Aunt Abby are so proud of you!!!
Post a Comment