Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Word for Wednesday

Well, it's back. I used to post a Bible verse on my blog every Wednesday and somehow I quit doing it. God has laid it on my heart to start this back up, so I am going to try to start doing this again. I will try to post a verse each week and then I would love for you to post a comment about the verse or share a verse to encourage others that read this blog. You never know how God can use you to touch a life.

Luke 1:37 "For nothing is impossible with God."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a wonderdful verse that I read earlier today...

Be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Ephesians 4:32

Jill said...

Thanks for the encouragement today! I needed it!!

The Simpson Family said...

Thanks for sharing!

One of my favorite verses is Isaiah 41:10 which says, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."