"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Andy has always been so good at building forts for the boys. That looks like fun!!! I wish I could come over and play :)
What a lot of fun. My kids want to come and play
Forts are great fun. I am sure Drew, Adam and Kyle have a blast in them. We used chairs and blankets until the kids got Lion King and Power Ranger tents one Christmas. They still talk about the fun they had in them!Annette
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Andy has always been so good at building forts for the boys. That looks like fun!!! I wish I could come over and play :)
What a lot of fun. My kids want to come and play
Forts are great fun. I am sure Drew, Adam and Kyle have a blast in them. We used chairs and blankets until the kids got Lion King and Power Ranger tents one Christmas. They still talk about the fun they had in them!
Annette
Post a Comment