"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Friday, November 16, 2007
Good Morning
We are having a fun morning in our pajamas. I made the boys favorite breakfast...pancakes. They are laying around watching Little Einsteins and playing with their toys. What a relaxing morning! Hope you are having a good morning too!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awww...I remember when Dylan used to wear the PJs that Kyle is wearing.
Drew is so cute doing his Spiderman hands! I like his PJs :)
And of course, little Adabug is the cutest ever too!!!
Drew's spiderman web is coming at us! What a cutie! He is getting so big. Imagine 10 years from now and them still climbing and playing on each other...my boys jump and yell and they are just huge! The fun never ends, right? Annette
2 comments:
Awww...I remember when Dylan used to wear the PJs that Kyle is wearing.
Drew is so cute doing his Spiderman hands! I like his PJs :)
And of course, little Adabug is the cutest ever too!!!
Drew's spiderman web is coming at us! What a cutie! He is getting so big. Imagine 10 years from now and them still climbing and playing on each other...my boys jump and yell and they are just huge! The fun never ends, right? Annette
Post a Comment