Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Word for Wednesday

Happy 4th of July!
I hope you all have a fun, festive holiday today. I wanted to share these verses with you. I feel so thankful to live in America where we are free to worship the one true God. I hope we will all pray for our nation, our soldiers, and leaders of our country today.

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord." Psalm 33:12
"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your encouragement! We are very fortunate to live in this country and often times take it for granted! God is so good!!!
Love, Kelly S

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those verses. They are both really good verses!