Wow! I have never seen a yacht! Looks awesome. I am glad you and Andy are able to have great DATE NIGHTS like this. It is really important to have time out alone or with friends so that you stay in tune with each other. You are so fortunate Andy works at a great place to have these kind of functions! That is really spectacular! Annette
2 comments:
Wow...what a fancy night! Looks like you and Andy had a great time. Nathan and I are jealous. Haha!!! Luv u sis!
Wow! I have never seen a yacht! Looks awesome. I am glad you and Andy are able to have great DATE NIGHTS like this. It is really important to have time out alone or with friends so that you stay in tune with each other. You are so fortunate Andy works at a great place to have these kind of functions! That is really spectacular! Annette
Post a Comment