We watched the best movie tonight after dinner. It was a football movie called Facing the Giants. The boys loved it and Andy and I did too. The movie is about football and faith in God. It made me laugh, cry, and most importantly I was reminded that with God NOTHING is impossible. The website for the movie is
http://www.facingthegiants.com/. Check it out to get more info. I would highly recommend this movie for your next family movie night.
3 comments:
We watched it a few months ago and Jonathan and I both cried. Amazing what God can do!!
It is a wonderful movie. I thought it was so good, I sent a copy to Josh
Love
Laura
I heard that movie was really great! I actually borrowed it from a friend and haven't watched it yet. Another really good movie with a good message is Evan Almighty. We saw that the other night and it was really cute with a good message about obedience!
Post a Comment