Sunday, September 03, 2006

Surprise Party for Sept. Birthdays

The people with September Birthdays (me, Andy, Amy, and John) were crowned Birthday Prince and Princess at our cookout that turned into a surprise birthday party.
The kids had fun in their party hats too!
Our friends, Jeff and Leigh, were in from out of town, so we had a cookout at our house with our friends Jack and Amy and John and Michele and all the kids. After we all had dinner, Michele and Leigh surprised us with a birthday cake, hats, and gifts for all of us with birthdays in Sept. It was so sweet and I had a blast wearing my "Birthday Princess" crown. I can't wait to wear it on my real birthday, which is a week from tomorrow, Sept. 11th. Andy's birthday is Sept. 14th, so we will celebrate all next week. :) Happy Birthday to me, Andy, Amy, and John!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I hope you have a Happy Birthday next week!

Anonymous said...

You and Andy are so precious to us!! I hope you both have a wonderful birthday.
Mom

Kelly B said...

september birthdays are the best! hope yours is great!