
Yesterday I turned 29 years old. I had a wonderful day. I went to lunch with some girlfriends and had dinner out with Andy and another couple after Andy's softball game. Drew sang "Happy Birthday" to me all day and announced to everyone everywhere we went that "today is my mommy's birthday." Mom sent me flowers (pictures above) and got lots of fun gifts from friends. Andy got me some cute clothes from Ann Taylor Loft. I realized how important birthdays are to me. It is so nice to know that other people care about you. I am going to try to do a better job of remembering my friends' birthdays and making them special because my friends and family are so important to me. They make birthdays and everyday special! Next year I will be 30. I think I deserve a big trip. What do you think?
5 comments:
Those flowers are so pretty! Mom did good. I can't believe you'll be 30 next year!?!?! Wow...time flies! I definitely think you deserve a trip somewhere fun next year with Andy. Maybe you could take me and Natahn with you...ha ha! I'm glad you had a happy birthday! Love ya sis!
If anyone deserves a BIG trip, it is certainly YOU!
Glad you had a good day!
Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You! I'm sooo glad that you had an awesome day. You deserve the best trip ever! Andy, start planning.....Ashley
I'm so glad you had a great birthday! I'm lobbying for a trip for my 30th too...I've got less than 5 months to push it through! Let me know if you have any great strategies...
Happy Birthday Kelly! I can't believe we are all almost 30?!?!? Hope the trip is bigger than you ever hoped for!
Post a Comment