Friday, July 28, 2006

Good Morning!

Adam
Kyle
We made it through the fisrt night of the twins in their big boy beds. They did really good in them. I could not believe they actually stayed in their beds and slept all night. I guess they were tired and all our prayers worked. They seem to like their new beds. This morning we when they woke up, Adam went to Kyle's bed and they played. It was so cute watching them. Hopefully naptime will be a success today. My mom is coming in town, so I will have extra help. Hope you enjoy these pictures of the boys from this morning. Have a Happy Friday!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I can't handle how cute those boys are!!! I am so excited I get to see all of you tomorrow!!! I miss you so much! Adam and Kyle are adorable in their new big boy beds!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and I'm so proud of Adam & Kyle for staying in their beds all night! What big boys!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new beds! They look great - congrats on them sleeping in them with success! I hope your nap schedule stays in tact through this. I have complete faith that you can handle it!

Anonymous said...

Well Kelly, the boys are tucked in and sound asleep in their new Big Boy Beds! They laid down and fell right to sleep. I think they really like them. We have had fun tonight. All three took baths, ran,played and ate all of your yogurt. We popped popcorn and it is everywhere, but Drew & I will clean it up before you get home. Drew is drawing now. He is very smart!

I love you very much,
Mom

adam's mommy said...

Oh Kelly, I don't think it gets much more adorable than these pics. I'm glad that they stayed put all night and that the transition to big boy beds were a success! Have an awesome weekend.