
Drew has a new hobby, he loves playing on the computer. He says, "I can do it all myself" and he can. His favorite is to play games on Disney online. He is doing great and we are proud of him. He is getting so big and learning to do so many things on his own. I guess it is part of growing up. It seems like the boys are growing up so fast, the twins will be two next month. I am trying to enjoy every minute, because before I know it they will be off to kindergarten.
5 comments:
Hi Kelly,
The kids are getting so big and they are so adorable. I can't believe Drew is old enough to be able to use a computer! He's so mature for his young age.
Love y'all.
Lee & Andrea
Oh my gosh...I love that sweet little face!!!!
I miss Drewby and the twins so much!!!
I can't wait to see all of you!!! Love ya!
How cute! It's amazing how quickly they grow up; I cannot believe it!
-Kelly S
This is a precious pic of sweet little Drew!
I love ya'll!
Lindsay
I am so impressed! He is such a doll! Have a great Tuesday! Give all your boys a hug for me!
Post a Comment