Thursday, July 27, 2006

Big Boy Beds

Adam and Kyle climbed out of their cribs this week. Yes, they are only 23 months only. After panic set in, I tried to come up with a plan. Andy's mom brought over 2 toddler white beds for them tonight. I can not believe they are actually laying down and going to sleep in them. Hopefully this will be an easy transition, but I will have to see it to believe it. I would love any prayers I could get in this matter. I can't believe I will no longer have a crib in my house. It will be the first time in 4 years. My boys are growing up. I will keep you updated on the twins in their big boy beds. Hopefully we will all sleep all night long here at the Moss home.

1 comment:

adam's mommy said...

Hey girlie,

I will be praying for you! I feel like they were just in their carriers at Holly's house. Where has time gone? Oh yeah, I now have a baby too! Have an awesome weekend.