My new winter theme is to make a big difference in my little world for God. Today I have been really concerned for our world and country and the direction it is going. It is sad that God is getting kicked out of our schools and slowly our country. I want to make a difference and do something big on a big scale. This afternoon I felt God calling me to do something big, but not on a big scale, but right here in my own little world. Taking care of my home, loving my husband and children, encouraging my friends, praying for others, helping those in need, and being bold for God. So, maybe I can't get prayer back in school, but I can smile at a stranger, pray for the hurting, listen to a friend in need and be the woman that God has called me to be. To do all this I have to spend lots of time alone with God in Bible study and prayer and that is my hope and goal this winter. Hope it is yours too.
"But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded." 2 Chronicles 15:7
3 comments:
Kelly I just love that and have been meaning to write something to share on my blog like that. This world is going in a VERY bad direction and we need to REALLY pray for those that are lost and to reach out to those that are hurting and giving someone a smile could really make someone question " what does that person I have? I want what ever it is"
God bless you Kelly...I think that your a GREAT Mom. Wife and friend and all th eother things that matter. I know that God is very proud of who He created.
maybe we could get the boys together after BSG one week:)
Kelly, I think that is wonderful. I love how you have starting coming up with different "themes for your life" each season. You are such a great person and I'm lucky to have you as my sister. Love you!
Post a Comment