I just loe the elf thing and can't wait to do it with C.J....HOW FUN!
I hope that you had a very Happy Thanksgiving, looks like you had a great time with your Family.
I wanted to see if you would call me on my cell, I have been trying to change my background for three days now and can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong. We are driving back from Ms. and will be in the car for another 4 loooong hours .
2 comments:
I just loe the elf thing and can't wait to do it with C.J....HOW FUN!
I hope that you had a very Happy Thanksgiving, looks like you had a great time with your Family.
I wanted to see if you would call me on my cell, I have been trying to change my background for three days now and can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong. We are driving back from Ms. and will be in the car for another 4 loooong hours .
Thanks so much... Tracy
HILARIOUS and great dance moves! Haha!
Post a Comment