"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Drew in Chapel during Preschool
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is hilarious...I don't have sound on this computer...so it's like, "what in the world is he doing?!?" He is gettin' with it!! I'll have to watch it on our lap top with sound :) Love ya'll ~Brandy
Ok, so I finally got to watch this on my computer at home and it is hilarious!!! Nathan and I both watched it and laughed at little Drewby dancing. He is SO cute!
6 comments:
That is hilarious...I don't have sound on this computer...so it's like, "what in the world is he doing?!?" He is gettin' with it!! I'll have to watch it on our lap top with sound :)
Love ya'll ~Brandy
Drew has some serious dancing skills.
Drew is quite the dancer! Exactly where did that skill come from?!? Priceless ...
So funny! I can't believe how fast he has his feet moving! Nice!
Ok, so I finally got to watch this on my computer at home and it is hilarious!!! Nathan and I both watched it and laughed at little Drewby dancing. He is SO cute!
Wow, that is hysterical!! That is a classic, Kelly! Must be shown at his graduation party etc!! Love,Laurie
Post a Comment