"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Monday, April 21, 2008
Bunkbeds
Andy bunked Adam and Kyle's beds this past Saturday. They are so excited about their new bunkbeds. Kyle sleeps on the top and Adam sleeps on the bottom bunk. Drew loves their new bunkbeds and wants some for his room.
OK that's the cleanest little boys room I have ever seen!! Very cute!! Mason got some bunk beds before the baby came and he loves them too! He has no one to share them with and still chooses to sleep on the top.
I had no idea those beds could turn into bunk beds! They are adorable! And I agree...they do have a clean room! That suprises me that Kyle sleeps on the top and Adam sleeps on the bottom. I figured it would have been the other way around! :) Kiss all 3 boys for me! I love and miss you all!!!
4 comments:
OK that's the cleanest little boys room I have ever seen!! Very cute!! Mason got some bunk beds before the baby came and he loves them too! He has no one to share them with and still chooses to sleep on the top.
How fun! We're not brave enough to put Braden's up yet. He just has a single for now!!
Oh - so cute and I'm so jealous! Drew and Allen will be in bunks one day. It's just so sweet and fun!
I had no idea those beds could turn into bunk beds! They are adorable! And I agree...they do have a clean room! That suprises me that Kyle sleeps on the top and Adam sleeps on the bottom. I figured it would have been the other way around! :) Kiss all 3 boys for me! I love and miss you all!!!
Post a Comment