Blogging and when people leave me a comment-no pressure :)
Bible study
exercise
the way my kids smell after a bath
dates with my husband
going to lunch with my friends
reading Karen Kingsbury books
playing tennis
getting a pedicure
having a clean house (which doesn't happen that often)
making people happy
hugging my boys
talking to my friends on the phone about everything and anything
going shopping
sitting by the campfire with my family
watching my boys play sports
watching my husband coach them
watching God answer my prayers
hearing God speak to me in His still small voice
my mom
my sister
my best friends
What do you all love? Sometimes it is nice to reflect on things we love or things we are thankful for especially on hard days. Today has been hard because Kyle has been sick all week with an ear infection and I am ready for him to get well and stop running a fever. Post a comment about what you love-I would love to hear from you! Let your thankful heart have a voice...
4 comments:
I love your post tonight! Thank you for encouraging us to think about all the things we love in life. We are each so blessed and have so much to be thankful for.
My list is lengthy; however, I must say that I love a (clean!) happy home at the end of a long day. I love smiling children & a smiling husband.
WOW!that was wonderful seeing all the things that you are thankful for. so many of them are on my list as well but I have to say that I am most thankful for Family and friends and that we are all healthy and SAVED!!!
and another thing is when CJ gets out of the bath and I get that time to snuggle and read to him and turn off the lights and just hold him,pray w/ him and smell him.
It's so great being a Mom. I thank Jesus every day:)
love your blog and all your Wednesday comments. They are wonderful, just like you!
Hi Kelly, I loved reading about all the things you love. You are such a wonderful person and I am lucky to have you as my sister. I am thankful for so many things, but here is a short list of things I am thankful for and things I love: Nathan, Dylan, my family & friends, my health, Southern Grace, being at home with my family, watching Dylan play sports, going on walks, warm summer days, going to the lake, holidays with family and above all God's love and His saving grace. I love you sis!!! Abby
You are inspiring! I will post my "loves" after a restful night of sleep! Love all the posts! colin
Post a Comment