"Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." Psalm 127:3
Kate saw that movie on Friday night and loved it. Looks like you all had a great time!!
CJ just loved the movie on Saturday, so glad that you guys did as well.
That bucket of popcorn is bigger than all your boys together!!! Can't wait to take the kids to see the movie. I love your new blog header too!!
That movie looks so cute! We will have to take Dylan to see it. I laughed when I saw Kyle holding that huge bucket of popcorn :) Your boys are too cute!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kate saw that movie on Friday night and loved it. Looks like you all had a great time!!
CJ just loved the movie on Saturday, so glad that you guys did as well.
That bucket of popcorn is bigger than all your boys together!!! Can't wait to take the kids to see the movie. I love your new blog header too!!
That movie looks so cute! We will have to take Dylan to see it. I laughed when I saw Kyle holding that huge bucket of popcorn :) Your boys are too cute!!!
Post a Comment