I got an email from a friend encouraging us to take a 30 day challenge to encourage our husbands. It is wonderful! The link is http://www.reviveourhearts.com/pdf/30DayChallenge.pdf. You can go to this site and print off the challenge. I would encourage you to put it in your prayer notebook, read the short devotion each day, and then pray for you and your husband.
Titus 2:4 "Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children."
Also, pray about who needs your "training" or encouragement to love their husbands in the way God would have them.
2 comments:
I just read over that challenge briefly and it looks wonderful. I am definitely going to take the challenge! Thanks!
I'll bet we received this from the same person ha! I have been doing this challenge for a fews days now and it is definately a challenge. It is absolutely wonderful for me and my husband. Good Luck with it!
Post a Comment